The Birth Of PHP.
In the year 1994 Rasmus Lerdorf,
a Danish programmer initially created,
a set of Perl scripts to
maintain his private homepage.
He named it, "Personal Home Page Tools" (PHP Tools).
On June 8, 1995 Lerdorf announced the release of PHP on the
comp.infosystems.www.authoring.cgi, on the Usenet discussion group.
PHP To The Next Level.
In the year 1997 two Isreali developers (Zeev Suraski and Andi Gutmans) rewrote the parser forming the base of PHP 3. And the love for PHP started, they renamed it to a recursive acronym "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor"
Today, PHP is a widely used open source, and all purpose scripting language.
It's compatible with almost every operating system, and installed on nearly every server.
What You Need To Know.
To start learning PHP, you'll at least the need to learn, the basics of the following languages.
The basic knowledge of HTML.
What Is PHP?
PHP is a server-side scripting language, effectively used in a server environment for website creation. It works in common with HTML but unlike HTML in capability.
PHP can also do things like:
- Command Line Scripting. Learn More.
- Server-Side Scripting. Learn More.
- Writing Desktop Applications. Learn More
PHP files can use any of the file extensions, .php, .php3, or .phtml (E.g. index.php)
If Working On Your Hosting Side.
Make sure your hosting server supports PHP and it's activated (Ask your provider).
If the answer is "YES" (Almost every serious provider support PHP) then you're ready to go along with me. However, if the answer is "NO" then you may follow up with the alternative. You'll convert your home PC into a local Server, easy.
If Working On Your Local PC [Server].
Download WAMP, install it on your PC, activate it, and you'll be running APACHE server, including PHP and MysQL. You'll be ready to go. Read its documentation on installation, and activation. No fret, you'll walk through easily.
Note: If you are using any operating system other than Windows, you may download XAMP. Read its documentation for further information on choosing the right choice.
Mac users already have the possibility, and will only need to activate PHP and MySQL on their system.
Install Mysql, PHP 5 And Apache 2.2 Web Server.
It's quite possible to customize these servers, and restrict their rights, which is a very necessary practise. However, I'm sorry this isn't part of this tutorial. You may read the documentation that came with them to accomplish this.
When All Doors Closed, One Will Be Opened Somewhere.
If you are not able to customize these settings, don't get worried.
Just make sure, before activating WAMP or XAMP. You'll first save this web page on your system, and simply disconnect your system from the Internet. Easy eh!
How To Save A Webpage [Firefox Bonus Tip].
- In your browser go to the File menu, and select the Save Page As button in the list.
- Select a location on your system where you'll like to save the page. Hit the Save button in the dialog box, and Voila. You got it.
- All the page's content, including images, and files will be saved on your system. And you can use them offline.
The Illustration below explains.
- The Hottest Stuff. Burning Hot!
- How To Find Success In Business
- Free Website Creation Tutorials
- Free Blog Creation Tutorials
- Scripting Tutorials
- Adobe Trail Products And Tutorials
- Sony Creative Software Tutorials And Trails
- Entertainment Corner, More Music And Videos
- Explaining Bitmap And Vector Graphics
- Desktop Audio Recording Setup
- Audacity, A Robust Free Audio Recording Software
- Learn Digital Sound Recording And Editing.
- Learn How To Use FL-Studio Easily.
- Selective Youtube Web-Video Tutorials.
- Get The In-Depth Free SEO Training.
- Affiliate Marketing Tips And Tricks
- Ghana Oil Boom.
- File Synchronization Tool
- Get Free Templates For Your Website
- Download Absolute Free Software
- Visit Our Knowledge Base
Man will give you worldly powers, and make you feel on top of all, note this is temporally and could be redrawn at anytime sending you back to the ground floor of life. However, the Lord Almighty, the one and the only rightful ruler of the Universe, blesses everlastingly.
Knowledge is Power, but Power is not Knowledge. Wisdom is the truthful Power that identifies the Knowledge within the man. And only, I repeat 3x. Only the almighty God has the power to bless the man with his Wisdom forever.
To achieve the Lord's blessings, cease not praying daily, asking for his Wisdom, and you'll be blessed abundantly...
Spyera Phone version is software that you install on a smart phone to monitor everything happening on the phone. After installation, SPYERA secretly records events (sms, call history, phone book, location, emails, What's App messages, IM, Facebook Chat, Skype, See photos taken and many more...) that happen on the phone and delivers these information to a web account, where you can view these reports 24/7 from any Internet enabled computer or mobile phone. SPYERA also allows you to listen to the surroundings of the target mobile , listen to the phone conversation and to know the location of the device.
Please, Kindly Donate What You Can, Enabling Us Pay Hosting And Domain Costing, And Do More.